Hello and thank you for your visit.
After obtaining a dual master’s degree in mechanical engineering and management/ entrepreneurship and a master in Aerodynamics, I worked as a visiting scholar at UC Santa Barbara and UC San Diego. Then I worked as a Solar Project Manager in Paris, France and in San Francisco, California, for a total of 7 years of experience in the Renewable Energy industry.
Over the years, I developed a strong interest in the Internet of Energy, including: Smart Grids, Distributed Generation, Energy Storage, Demand Response, Data Science, Machine Learning and Blockchain technology.
Therefore I decided to focus my career completely on Data Engineering and Data Analytics. In addition to my interest in energy, I remain interested in various industries (transportation, robotics, blockhain &dapps/smart contracts…).
I am currently a Data Engineer with Deepki, where my main activities are: data integration, data pipeline, data collection, data cleaning and data visualization. The stack includes: Python/Flask/Pandas, VueJS, MongoDB, InfluxDB, Docker, Jenkins…
Feel free to check out my portfolio and to contact me (via LinkedIn) with any questions.
- Smart Contracts on the Ethereum blockchain (Angelhack/Consensys hackathon)
- Smart Contracts on the Hyperledger blockchain (Datachain hackathon)
- Online courses:
- How to build Ethereum decentralized applications : Truffle – Ganache – Metamask -Web3 (dappuniversity.com)
- Build a fully decentralized application with IPFS (dappuniversity.com)
- Deploy Smart Contracts (1/2) : Remix – Ropsten Ethereum Network – Infura (dappuniversity.com)
- Deploy Smart Contracts (2/2) : Geth – Rinkeby Ethereum Network – Truffle (dappuniversity.com)
- Challenges: 3rd prize at Engie DataPower Hackathon (July 2016), Kaggle and Datascience.net projects
- Web development: design and coding of a website featuring a personalized recommendation engine for cooking recipes (nicolasguillaume.pythonanywhere.com), programmed in Python/Flask/Numpy/Scikit-Learn/NLTK
- Creating a smart power meter, detecting devices, and analyzing usage patterns (Project)
- Online courses:
- Machine Learning (Stanford University – Coursera)
- Exploratory Data Analysis with R (Udacity)
- Foundations of Marketing Analytics (ESSEC Business School – Coursera)
- Foundations of Strategic Business Analytics (ESSEC Business School – Coursera)
- Digital Analytics Fundamentals (Google Analytics)
- SQL (Stanford Online)
- A/B Testing (Udacity)
- Statistical Inference (Johns Hopkins University – Coursera)
- Statistical Inference (Udacity)
- Descriptive Statistics (Udacity)
- Project (4-month internship)
- Predicting the demand of a bike sharing system
- Online course
- Introduction to Data Science (University of Washington – Coursera)
- Python (Codecademy)